Information

My photo
Big, fuzzy haired illustrator, UK. Has worked with clients such as Cadburys and SNAP magazine. Happy to work for any reason, if you're interested in my style email me; karatechopgeo@gmail.com

28 Oct 2010

Death and other projects

Well, I've been working on this short comic/zine which I'm going to self print on A5 and distribute as much as possible as a kind of business card. It's an idea I had years ago and just started out as a fun little exercise, but I may as well do something with it. Click the image to see it all on flickr.



Apart from that, here is something I did last week for a project. I'm not so sure about it, I'm going to go back and rework the colouring and text within the next week or so.



-GPS

1 comment:

  1. I loved the comic!! I'll be waiting for the next one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Filing Cabinet

Followers