Information

My photo
Big, fuzzy haired illustrator, UK. Has worked with clients such as Cadburys and SNAP magazine. Happy to work for any reason, if you're interested in my style email me; karatechopgeo@gmail.com

5 May 2010

Dust and Houses

Ahoy!
So recently I joined up to an Illustration blog called 'Illustration Dust', a site for Illustrators at all different levels all around the world to showcase their work. Every month they set a challenge, this months is work. My submission is below.
In further news, I'm enjoying my current project. We have been asked to create a book around certain selected texts. I have gone with 'The House of Asterion", a first person account of the ancient story of the Minotaur, from the Minotaur's point of view. I've got some early mock ups of a couple of pages below.
Also, is anybody else watching Breaking Bad? I just got into it and its taking over my life a little bit.

-GPS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Filing Cabinet

Followers