Information

My photo
Big, fuzzy haired illustrator, UK. Has worked with clients such as Cadburys and SNAP magazine. Happy to work for any reason, if you're interested in my style email me; karatechopgeo@gmail.com

26 Nov 2009

Bob Marley



Finally decided to get my act together and start a blog.
Hopefully I'll get a website up soon for which this will be the usual news feed. Over the past two days I've been working on this, an image of one of my favourite musicians, Mr Bob Marley. Here we have the line art and the finished product. I used a 0.3 Staedtler pigment liner for the drawing (using a 0.7 for some of the fatter lines) and then scanned to photoshop to colour. The big fat lines in photoshop were created using a trusty Uni Posco paint pen.

-GPS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Filing Cabinet

Followers